Acceptable Email Use Policy:
To comply with the US Federal Law and CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, TheDatingNetwork.com strictly enforces the following anti-spam policy. We do not allow affiliates to market offers from TheDatingNetwork.com affiliate program through the transmission of unsolicited bulk e-mails. Any e-mail campaigns must conform to our opt-in email policies and must be pre-approved by your affiliate manager. SENDING EMAIL CAMPAIGNS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL AND/OR SPAMMING WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL NOT BE PAID SO DO NOT SPAM!
The United States Congress enacted the CAN-SPAM Act ('the Act'). As directed by the Act, the FTC issued its final Rule to prescribe a mark to be included in all commercial electronic mail that contains sexually oriented materials. Effective immediately all affiliates must comply with the act when promoting TheDatingNetwork.com affiliate program.
Unsolicited Commercial Email
Any unsolicited commercial e-mail advertising offers from TheDatingNetwork.com affiliate program must include the following:
- Clear and conspicuous identification of the message as an "advertisement" or "solicitation." notice that the e-mail recipient may choose not to receive additional e-mails regarding the company's services and products.
- A return e-mail address or other effective internet mechanism the e-mail recipient may use to notify you that it does not wish to receive additional e-mails regarding the company's products and services. Per the statute's requirement, the "opt-out" mechanism must be available for at least 30 days after the transmission of the original e-mail and you or any party working on your behalf must honor any such opt-out requests within 10 days of the request.
- You may not sell or otherwise transfer to anyone else the e-mail addresses of those persons choosing not to receive additional e-mails.
- A valid physical postal address of the company which is sending the email must be attached to every approved email.
- E-mail messages containing sexually oriented material must include a warning label of such in the subject heading. You must also indicate that unless the recipient takes further action to view the sexually oriented material, the message initially viewable to the recipient when the e-mail is opened includes only the warning label and instructions on how to access, or a mechanism to access, the sexually oriented material.
All Commercial Email
You are prohibited from sending any solicited or unsolicited commercial e-mails advertising TheDatingNetwork.com affiliate program using the following:
- False or misleading header information.
- Header information that is technically accurate, but includes an originating e-mail address, domain name or IP address obtained through false or fraudulent means.
- Header information that fails to accurately identify the computer used to originate the message in an attempt to disguise the origin of the e-mail.
- False or misleading subject headings.
Prohibited Commercial Activities
You are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
- Sending commercial e-mail messages using e-mail addresses obtained through an automated means from an internet website or proprietary online service operated by another person who had agreed not to give, sell or otherwise transfer the recipients' information to another party.
- Sending commercial e-mail messages using e-mail addresses obtained though an automated means that generates possible electronic mail addresses by combining names, letters or numbers into numerous permutations.
- Using a computer without authorization to send e-mail messages that violate the anti-spam law.
- Using a script or other automated means to register for e-mail accounts or online user accounts from which commercial e-mail advertisements that violate the US anti-spam law will be forwarded.
Please note that the information provided in this posting is not legal advice. You and your legal counsel are responsible for reading and interpreting the anti-spam law on your own. Failure to comply with any one of the terms or the law will lead to the immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of your commissions.
Should we determine, in our sole discretion that you have violated this agreement or any of its requirements, your account will be terminated immediately and you will not be paid. You will also not be allowed to sign up for another account, and your information may be turned over to complaining parties.
IF YOU SPAM YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE TERMINATED & YOU WILL NOT BE PAID!